View Single Post
Old 08-31-2022, 11:10 AM   #1
Mr.Poster

Mr.Poster is on a distinguished road
Default New In Town (2022)

New In Town (2022)
At Aiden's home Freya sits on the living room couch, downing a glass of water. "Oh boy, were you thirsty", Aiden declares. "Yeah, I guess I got lost". "New to town?", Ashley asks. Freya nods Yes and wonders: "Do you live here?". "Yes and no, I mean, kind of embarrassing but my dad still pays my rent", Aiden says sheepishly.
"How old are you?", Freya asks. "I'm 23", Aiden says, and Freya responds: "Me too". "So what brings you to California?", Aiden inquires. "Is it that obvious I'm not from around here", Freya jokes. "I mean the starry-eyed look is kinda hard to miss", Aiden smiles. "I want to be an actor", Freya announces. "Are you any good?". "Well, I was the lead in my college theater department, and, oh -I starred in a local mattress commercial", Freya avers.
Ashley laughs: "Oh, whoa, you're basically a pro now. I actually know a couple of people -I could hook you up with some auditions, maybe get you a couple of meetings, I could point you in a better direction". "Why are you being so nice to me?", Freya wonders. Shrugging her shoulders, Aiden replies: "I mean, what goes around, comes around, right?". Freya nods Yes....

Category: Lesbian, Cunnilingus, Feature, Jeans, Popular with Women, Small Tits, Tribbing
Starring: Aiden Ashley, Freya Parker, Gizelle Blanco
Language: English
Size: 3.26 GB
Length: 01:16:18
Format: MP4
Video: 1920x1080

Screens:

Download Links:
Rapidgat
Download New In Town

Mr.Poster is offline   Reply With Quote