View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 11:20 PM   #119
HOTiXXX

HOTiXXX is on a distinguished road

GirlFun 3 (2003)

File:
Titles: GirlFun 3
Year: 2003
Categories: Lesbians, Amateur, Masturbation, Dildo/Toys, Pussy Licked, Solo, Reality Based, Only Girls
Runtime: 01;59;01
Countries: USA
Languages: English
Cast: Candy, Jade, Eliza, Kimberlee

This one defines the words "girl" and "fun." First we get to watch the hot and frisky blonde Eliza take off her red panties and use two vibrators at once, all while talking very dirty until she comes. Eliza says, "I like to be on top like a cowgirl." Then we meet Kimberlee who has some of the softest puffy nipples we've ever seen. We leave her alone and she tapes herself finger blasting her pussy until she comes. Then she's up for a little more fingering doggy style and comes again. And for a finale meet Candy and Jade. Once they make it to the bedroom it doesn't take long for these two to strip down and start rubbing all over each other. They lick eachothers pussies several different times. There is no doubt in our minds that Jade is definitely multi-orgasmic. Candy spanks Jade so hard it leaves a red hand print. Then out comes the strap-on. Candy says, "I want you to get on your knees and suck my dick and lick my balls, baby." Then Candy fucks her hard while Jade screams, "fuck me harder!" Finally after a lot of begging it's Jade's turn to put on the strap-on. She gives it to Candy in the ass so hard she's screaming for more. "Oh yeah, fuck my ass!" Now this is what we call Girlfun.

Video: DVDRip, MKV, AVC, H.264, 640x480, 1004 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 ch, 128 kb/s
Size: 966 MB

Download Keep2sharE.cc One Free Link
https://k2s.cc/file/33115ac337800/DG.GirlFun.3.mkv
HOTiXXX is offline   Reply With Quote