View Single Post
Old 03-01-2022, 06:40 PM   #1
Mr.Poster

Mr.Poster is on a distinguished road
Default Dangerous Affairs 4 (2022)

Dangerous Affairs 4 (2022)
My husband left his wallet at a friend's house the other night after dinner so his friend dropped it off today. I was tanning by the pool in my new hot pink bikini when he rang the doorbell. His wife used to tell me he is a great fuck and he can make her cum by sucking and licking her feet and toes. I don't know if it was the sun and the hot steamy...
I was heading over to our neighbor's house to lounge by the pool since they were away for the weekend and asked me to take care of the house. I was surprised to find their son there, Rion, who's my childhood friend. He was away at college and came home for a short vacation. He couldn't take his eyes off my shiny red pedicured toes. I was wearing daisey dukes, a bikini top, and white heels with fresh red nail polish. I could tell he would love to fuck me which was very arousing. Since he couldn't take his eyes off my feet I figured it was his thing and asked him for a foot massage...

Category: Fetish, Foot Fetish, Footjob, Affairs, Love Triangles, Big Dicks, Erotic Vignette, High Heels, Shaved, Small Tits, Tattoos
Starring: Emma Hix, Alina Lopez, Amia Miley, Christiana Cinn
Language: English
Size: 3.52 GB
Length: 02:40:40
Format: MP4
Video: 960x720

Screens:

Download Links:
Rapidgat
Download Dangerous Affairs 4

Mr.Poster is offline   Reply With Quote