View Single Post
Old 09-06-2022, 06:24 AM   #1
Mr.Poster

Mr.Poster is on a distinguished road
Default Starting Over (2022)

Starting Over (2022)
Freya Parker has helped her new roommate Cadence Lux move in. Serving some white wine she asks Cadence: "What's wrong?". "I was just thinking, you know, a year ago I was married, my own house, a career, and now...", Cadence responds. Freya: "You have me". "I have a roommate", says Cadence with a smile.
"Having a roommate isn't so bad, it's like having a wife you could swap out for something better", Freya contends. "You know what, cheers to that!", Cadence exclaims, lifting her glass in a toast. "Don't get ideas though, I'm on a lease so I'll be doing the swapping out", Freya jokes. "No worries, I'm used to it, I was the one being swapped out in my marriage", Cadence remarks.
Freya responds: "I didn't mean...", but Cadence interrupts: "No, I mean what's the fun in life if you can't joke about it". "Things'll work out", Freya says, stroking Cadence's thigh. "You know, on the surface I want to believe that, but deep down I just feel that things will never be right again", Cadence says ruefully. "Look, I know we're basically strangers, but be honest, did it feel right?", Freya asks. "You're right, it didn't", Cadence replies. Freya rubs her roommate's thigh again in support, changing the subject: "How about I call for those pizzas?".
Now Cadence is on her bed, holding her phone and looking despondent. Freya enters the bedroom and inquires: "Everything okay?". "Sure", Cadence says. "Is it about your ex?", Freya asks. "They just seem to have moved on so quickly, I can't even process it", Cadence says. "Well, what's bothering you?", Freya asks. "I found out they cheated on me", Cadence answers. "I'm so sorry". Cadence continues: "The worst thing about it, I begged them to stay", still using the plural pronoun that doesn't specify a specific gender...

Category: Lesbian, Cunnilingus, Feature, Lesbian Seduction, Popular with Women, Redheads, Tribbing
Starring: Cadence Lux, Freya Parker, Jayden Cole
Language: English
Size: 1.63 GB
Length: 01:14:33
Format: MP4
Video: 1280x720

Screens:

Download Links:
Rapidgat
Download Starting Over

Mr.Poster is offline   Reply With Quote